Are you dealing with sight loss or have questions?
Come and explore the possibilities
Join us for a day of information, education and fun!
- Free food & beverages & ice cream
- Keynote speaker Amy G. of the SF Giants at noon
- Demonstrations of the latest in equipment, tools and technology
- Tours of our brand new Accessible Labyrinth
- Guided trail walks – Tandem bike rides – Cane instruction
- Demonstrations on cooking, cleaning and staying safe in your home
10 Vendors, all specializing in services or devices designed for individuals with vision loss or visual impairment:
- A&E Low Vision
- Sterling Adaptives
- Northstate Assistive Technology
- Lighthouse of the Blind San Francisco
- Access Ingenuity
- Disability Services & Legal Center
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Lifeline of North Bay
- Foresight Augmented Reality
- Connect America
And of course the whole host of services offered by your very own Earle Baum Center!