Are you dealing with sight loss or have questions?
Come and explore the possibilities on September 22, 2018
Join us for a day of information, education and fun!
- Free food & beverages & ice cream
- Keynote speaker was Amy G. of the SF Giants
- Demonstrations of the latest in equipment, tools and technology
- Tours of our brand new Accessible Labyrinth
- Guided trail walks – Tandem bike rides – Cane instruction
- Demonstrations on cooking, cleaning and staying safe in your home
10 Vendors, all specializing in services or devices designed for individuals with vision loss or visual impairment:
- A&E Low Vision
- Sterling Adaptives
- Northstate Assistive Technology
- Lighthouse of the Blind San Francisco
- Access Ingenuity
- Disability Services & Legal Center
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Lifeline of North Bay
- Foresight Augmented Reality
- Connect America
And of course the whole host of services offered by your very own Earle Baum Center! Here are photos from September 22, 2018 Open House, Your Vision, Our Focus.