Join EBC online for group Orientation & Mobility five-class series, click here for the flyer
SCHEDULE IS TO BE DETERMINED – for more information contact Maura Wong Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taught by Certified Orientation & Mobility (O&M) Specialists
Maura Wong Cooper, M.A., C.O.M.S. & Regina Kutches, M.A., C.O.M.S.
A fun and informative arena to learn and talk openly about safe and efficient ways to travel independently
- Discover O&M and how it can improve your life
- Be inspired to become a more confident, independent, safe, and efficient traveler in your community and on trips
- Gain detailed information on how to cross streets and travel safely by yourself
- Hear from guest speakers about their experiences traveling as a person with sight loss and how O&M has benefited them
- Decide if O&M training is right for you
Class will be held using the telephone on Mondays:
1:00 to 3:00 p.m. PDT
$250 for the 5-week series
To register, call EBC: 707-523-3222 or use our online registration.