Photo by Chris Kittredge
On September 20, 2022 Redwood Lions Memorial Foundation hosted a successful event. In addition to community engagement, mixing and mingling, the RLMF donated to support EBC programs and services. We are so grateful!
This gathering explored opportunities to serve families and individuals with disabilities. Learn about and join in our expression of hope for those living with sight loss.
Here’s what the participants enjoyed as well as stations demonstrating Assistive Technology, Orientation & Mobility and our Low Vision Clinic.
11:00 am Walking Campus Tour
- Earl Baum Center supports people with sight loss 18+, including older adults, in Northern California.
- Those who brought a friend and received a FREE vision screening courtesy of Lions District 4-C2.
12:00 Noon to 1:30 pm Lunch and Learn
- Bob Sonnenberg, EBC CEO welcomed all alongside his new guide dog, Chester
- Testimonials from constituents and clients
- Barry Bialkoski presented Redwood Lions Memorial Foundation (RMLF) Service Focus Areas
- Beverlee Block – RLMF Partner Challenge Lions District 4-C2
A wonderful time was had by all! Please consider a donation to Earle Baum Center to amplify the efforts of the Lions!