- This event has passed.
Group Orientation & Mobility Class
July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, repeating until August 16, 2021
Join EBC Online for Our Group Orientation & Mobility Five-Class Series
Please contact our main office at 707-523-3222 for more information and to register, or click the button above to register online. Our class instructors are Certified Orientation & Mobility (O&M) Specialists.
Maura Wong Cooper, M.A., C.O.M.S.
Regina Kutches, M.A., C.O.M.S.
Group Orientation & Mobility class is online and provides every participant with the opportunity to talk openly about safe and efficient ways to travel independently. We have fun together while learning about O&M. There are so many reasons to join our group.
- Discover O&M and learn how it can improve your life.
- Be inspired to become a more confident, independent, safe, and efficient traveler in your community and on trips out of town.
- Gain detailed information about how to cross streets and travel safely by yourself.
- Hear from guest speakers about their experiences traveling as a person with sight loss and the benefits that they have realized through O&M training.
- Decide whether or not O&M training is right for you.
Class gatherings are easy to attend by phone on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. PDT. Fee is $250 for the series of five class meetings. We invite you to join us.