Introduction to Vision Loss
October 28 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until January 13, 2021
- Our group class, currently held remotely via telephone conference call, introduces information, skills and techniques for people who are new to sight loss to help reclaim active lives.
- Participants learn a variety of independent living skills including how to manage daily tasks including getting around, shopping, care of clothing, financial management, labeling techniques for easy identification, in-home safety, cleaning, use of telephones and technology.
- To participate you will need a comfortable place to sit, a phone and the ability to talk and listen for 2 hours.
- EBC’s supportive and safe environment helps participants regain self-confidence and independence.
- The weekly class is for 2 hour sessions for 12 weeks on Wednesdays from 11:30am to 1:30pm PST.
Please call the office at 707-523-3222 for more information.