Living With Vision Loss
December 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until January 14, 2021
- Our group class, currently held via telephone conference call, explores the very real day to day issues associated with sight loss that can stand in the way of living our lives to the fullest. We cover coping skills, eye nutrition and communicating with friends and family about our sight.
- Stress reduction and emergency preparedness are discussed as well as the everyday frustrations that can cause anger and sadness.
- To participate you will need a comfortable place to sit, a phone and the ability to talk and listen for 2 hours.
- EBC’s safe, friendly environment provides peer interaction and support.
- The weekly class is for 2 hour sessions for 12 weeks on Thursdays from 10:00am to 12:00pm PST.
Please call the office at 707-523-3222 for more information.