EBC Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired to improve and enrich their personal, social and economic lives.
It is the Vision of the Earle Baum Center to facilitate personal independence and growth for people who are blind or vision impaired by:
- Providing outstanding services to all our constituencies.
- Remaining committed to the organization’s mission.
- Improving and expanding services centered on the changing needs and environment of people with sight loss.
- Strengthening our partnership with constituencies serving the people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Strengthening staff and volunteer capability and partnerships.
- Continuing our commitment to quality in all that we do.
- Assuring financial strength.
- Managing all of our resources prudently.
- Providing facilities, which improve our ability to operate effectively.